WeaponMasters.com Video Contest
- We encourage the use of our products for the video. The videos must be posted on our tube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/weapon2910 or our Facebook pages.
- The videos will not have any derogatory or vulgar comments.
- A winner will be selected in 90 days. The winner will be 100% refunded on all items purchased (has to be Epic Weapons product in the video) with value not to exceed $500
- Max 1 entry per household (ID required for the winner).
- ICA Solutions, Inc., retains all rights to the video
- They will get a 30% refund on all Epic Weapons items after we receive their video. (The video must come from the same person that placed the order in order for us to refund) NOTE: Shipping fees, taxes and/or custom fees are excluded from this contest.
Click here for General Rules
Introduction: By participating in a contest at www.epicweapons.com and/or www.weaponmasters.com, you agree to the rules, terms and conditions provided for that particular contest as stated, either in addition to or in place of the Official General Contest Rules given here. Copies of the rules are available at Epic Weapons, 2910 Bush Drive, Melbourne, Florida, 9am-4pm Monday-Friday.
1. Eligibility and Odds of Winning:
- You must be 18 years of age or older (unless otherwise specified) at time of entry.
- You cannot win if you are an employee of ICA Solutions, Inc., d/b/a Epic Weapons.com,weaponmasters.com affiliates, subsidiaries, and successor companies, contest sponsors, advertising and promotion agencies, contest prize suppliers, participating advertisers, and immediate family members of anyone so situated. "Immediate family members" shall include spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as "in-laws", or by current or past marriage, remarriage, adoption, co-habitation or other familial extension, and any other persons residing at the same household location, whether or not related.
- If minors are permitted to participate in the contest, a parent or guardian of any participant who is a minor at the time of entry must sign a release on behalf of the minor to be eligible to receive a prize, and Epic Weapons reserves the right to refuse to award a prize to or on behalf of a minor.
- Odds of winning this contest are determined by number of entries and specific structure.
- Getting to locations to enter and participate in the contest is the responsibility of the contestant.
- ICA Solutions Inc., reserves the right to disqualify participants who do not adhere to these official contest rules. Prizes will not be awarded, even if announced, if the contestant is not eligible in accordance with these rules. Persons who provide fraudulent contest entry information will be disqualified.
2. How to Enter and Win:
- Except as otherwise provided in specific contest rules, entries may be submitted by telephone, fax, postal mail, email, drop box or via www.weaponmasters.com as appropriate.
- Contest entries must include your:
2. Postal address
3. E-mail address
4. Daytime telephone number
5. Birth date
6. Video clip
- Additional information may be required as indicated in specific contest rules.
- Incomplete entries will be disqualified.
- All contest entries become the property of ICA Solutions, Inc., d/b/a Epic Weapons may use any of your entry for any purpose whatsoever, without further compensation to you.
- ICA Solutions Inc., reserves the right to delay contest announcements due to breaking news or other unanticipated events.
3. Restrictions and Limitation of Liability:
- One entry per person, unless specified otherwise
- One winner per household.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- Your household may only win or qualify to win once every thirty (30) days. Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com reserve the right to extend the thirty (30) day rule to the length of any specific contest.
- ICA Solutions Inc., reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned for any reason, including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any kind.
- The decision of ICA Solutions Inc., is final.
- All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- ICA Solutions, Inc., their subsidiaries and affiliates, their officers, directors, agents, stockholders, insurers, and employees, and their advertising and promotional agencies and sponsors assume no responsibility or liability whatsoever for damages, loss or injury resulting from participating in any contest or acceptance or use of any prize.
- In consideration of participation in a contest, and for other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged, you, on your behalf, and on behalf of your heirs, successors or assigns, administrators and personal representatives, do hereby COVENANT NOT TO SUE, FULLY RELEASE AND FOREVER DISCHARGE:
1. ICA Solutions, Inc.,
2. ICA Solutions, Inc., and each of their respective direct and indirect subsidiaries, affiliates, partners and related
3. ICA Solutions, Inc., directors, officers, employees, agents, insurers, attorneys, shareholders and representatives
4. Each predecessor, successor, and assign thereof from and against any and all actions, charges, claims, losses, costs, damages, expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses) and liabilities of any kind or character, whether known or unknown, in connection with, arising out of or in any way related to your participation in any contest.
- Telephone Entries: If a contest accepts telephone entries, Epic Weapons and sponsors are not responsible for your inability to complete the call during the call-in portion of the contest whether due to telephone equipment malfunctions; disconnections; busy lines; faulty, mistranscribed, misdirected, or misdialed telephone communications; or other circumstances. Only calls to the designated telephone number will be eligible to win.
- Fax and Mail Entries: If a contest accepts fax or mail entries (postal or electronic), Epic Weapons and its sponsors are not responsible for the late, misdirected, lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated or postage-due entries for any reason, including electronic or computer malfunctions that may affect the delivery or content of the entry, nor are they liable for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer or hardware related to or resulting from participating in or downloading any information necessary to participate in the contest.
- Web Site Entries: In the event a contest is accepted via web site, emailed file and our tube channel. You must accurately complete all required fields or entry will be deemed invalid. ICA Solutions, Inc., and its sponsors shall have no liability for any malfunction of the Internet, or any other computer-related processor system. ICA Solutions, Inc., is not responsible for any prize offered or any aspect of any contest appearing on an advertiser's web banner or hyperlink located on any ICA Solutions, Inc., websites.
- Drop Box Entries. In the event a contest accepts entry forms by deposit in an entry box, Epic Weapons and its sponsors are not responsible for lost, misplaced, illegible, mutilated, or incomplete entry forms, and such entries will be deemed invalid.
a. Prizes are specified within individual contest rules.
b. Prizes are non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
c. No substitution or cash equivalent will be made.
d. ICA Solutions Inc., reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if the awarded prize in unavailable for any reason.
5. How to Claim Prize(s):
The best video winner will be selected as described in the specific rules of each contest.
a. You agree to appear at Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com to claim the prize, unless alternate arrangements are acceptable to our promotions department.
b. Pick up your prizes at:
ICA Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com
2910 bush Drive
Melbourne, Florida 32935
c. Prizes may only be claimed between the hours of 8 a.m. and 4 p.m. Monday-Friday (excluding holidays) unless otherwise directed. To make sure your prize may be picked-up, call 321.421.6665 before making your trip.
d. In the event that a prize is mailed to you, pursuant to your prior written consent, you assume the risk of the prize's safe arrival.
e. Before any prize(s) will be awarded, you must provide:
1. Proof of age
2. Photo identification (the only accepted types of photo identification are government issued photo identifications, including a valid driver's license or passport).
3. A valid taxpayer identification number or social security number.
4. Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.comreserves the right to deny awarding the prize if you fail to provide satisfactory identification, as determined in Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com sole discretion.
f. You agree to execute an affidavit of eligibility, indemnification and release of liability before any prize is awarded.
g. If the prize is travel tickets, your travel partners, if any, must meet age eligibility requirements and must also execute an affidavit of eligibility, indemnification and release of liability prior to awarding the prize.
h. Failure to execute any of these documents or comply with any of the terms will result in forfeiture of the prize.
I. You have thirty (30) days from the date your name is first announced on the air, or by other disclosed mode of public dissemination, to claim and pick up their prize. Failure to claim and pick up prize within this time for any reason will result in forfeiture of the prize.
j. Signing for the prize(s) indicates you have received the prize(s), abide by these rules, and the publicity disclaimer. Prize is forfeited upon refusal to sign or provide required information.
k. Your designated representative will be allowed to claim prize(s) only if Epic Weapons is presented in writing with a note signed by you that such a representative is to pick up the prize(s) and that (s)he presents a photocopy of your driver's license.
l. Epic Weapons reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to award unclaimed prizes to alternate contestants or not to award the unclaimed prizes for over 90 days.
m. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
n. All federal, state and local taxes (including any sales taxes) are your sole responsibility.
o. Prior to the delivery of any prize, Epic Weapons reserves the right to collect any taxes it deems appropriate from you.
p. If you win over $600 in prizes during any one year period, and are a United States citizen, you will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year, and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
q. Any additional costs relating to the prizes, and incurred as a result of accepting the prizes, is your sole responsibility as the winner.
6. Disqualification and Penalties:
a. You agree to be bound by these rules.
b. ICA Solutions, Inc., dba www.weaponmasters.com, in its sole discretion, further reserves the right to disqualify you for:
1. Violating any of these rules.
2. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com
3. Gaining an unfair advantage in participating in the contest.
4. Obtaining winner status using fraudulent means.
5. Engaging in otherwise unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing, or threatening behavior.
c. Furthermore, any resale or auction or attempt to resell or auction of Epic Weapons complimentary prizes, if any, will result in disqualification for all future Ica Solutions Inc, wwww.weaponmasters.com and Epic Weapons contests.
d. ANY ATTEMPT BY YOU OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY CIRCUMVENT, DISRUPT OR DAMAGE ORDINARY AND NORMAL OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST, TELEPHONE SYSTEMS OR www.weaponmasters.com and WWW.EPICWEAPONS.COM, OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE CONTEST IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, EPIC WEAPONS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PARTICIPANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
7. Publicity Release:
Unless prohibited by law, your participation constitutes permission for Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com and www. Epic Weapons.com and contest sponsors, without any further obligation to you, to use your name, voice, biographical data and likeness for promotional purpose.
8. Additional Terms and Conditions:
a. These rules apply to all Epic Weapons sponsored contests unless modified or superseded by rules written for a specific contest, or if inapplicable for such a promotion or contest.
b. In the event any specific contest rule conflicts with any of the general rules provided above, the specific contest rules prevail.
c. Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com and www. Epic Weapons.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to supplement or make changes to the rules of any contest at any time without notice.
d. Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com and www. Epic Weapons.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to interpret the rules of any contest, and such interpretation shall be binding upon all participants.
e. Ica Solutions Inc /dba www.weaponmasters.com and www. Epic Weapons.com shall not be responsible for any administrative errors involved in the execution of any contest.
f. Copies of the Official Rules for any contest may also be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope with the identity of the contest inquiry to: Ica Solutions Inc , 2910 Bush Drive, Melbourne, Florida 32935.
g. For a list of contest winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to Ica Solutions Inc, 2910 Bush Drive, Melbourne, Florida 32935, and include the name of the contest.
h. Other restrictions may apply.