M1 Garand Historical Bayonet (Large)
Called "the greatest battle implement ever devised" by General Patton, the M1 Garand officially replaced the M1903 Springfield as the standard service rifle of the U.S. Armed Forces in 1936, becoming one of the most recognized pieces of military weaponry in history. The legendary M1 Garand was used exclusively by U.S. forces in World War II and the Korean War, and to a lesser extent in the Vietnam War.
- Crafted in the same style of the original 1943 M1 bayonet.
- Black-coated stainless steel blade.
- Textured handle for slip-free grip.
- Sturdy locking scabbard included.
- “U.S. 1943” historic etching.
- 16-1/8" blade; 21-3/4 overall length.