Kraken Steampunk Karambit
Kraken infuses the fabled southeast Asian karambit with its own unique brand of hip steampunk flair, yielding a knife like no other - the alluringly savage Kraken "SteamTalon" Karambit. Exceedingly potent and swarming with steam-powered fury, the SteamTalon shreds and slashes to the beat of its own drum. Its distinctive accents pay homage to classic steampunk themes and artistic motifs. The cog-and-gear pommel design, for instance, is a nod to steampunk "gizmology," while the laser etched Kraken logo evokes the monstrous sea "leviathans" of classic steampunk works. And the SteamTalon is a monster itself - on par with any sea serpent, mechanized spider or other fearsome steampunk beast. Unlike these creatures of lore, however, the SteamTalon is frighteningly real - a fully functional, battle-ready karambit with formidable cutting clout. And like a sinister claw on some giant fictional monster, the SteamTalon's stonewashed blade is menacingly arched and viciously barbed. It also boasts a razor sharp edge capable of taking on a vast range of real-world cutting jobs. Rugged one-piece stainless steel construction ensures stability and strength, while the cord-wrapped handle provides a comfortable no-slip grip. Whether battling leviathans or livening your knife collection with a bit of avant garde steampunk style, Kraken's SteamTalon Karambit is unstoppable - a perpetual engine of savagery and style, powered by steel and steam.
- Legendary southeast Asian karambit dressed up in classic steampunk garb; a wicked knife bursting at the seams with steam-powered fury and style
- 5 1/2" stainless steel blade - stonewashed finish adds rustic, industrial vibe; menacingly arched, talon-esque profile; razor sharp edge, brutal point
- Loaded with distinctly steampunk accents and appointments; gear motifs a nod to steampunk "gizmology"; Laser etched "Kraken" logo recalls monsters in steampunk fiction
- Stamped gear motif replaces traditional karambit finger-hole pommel; blade cutouts bordered by gear cogs; fang-like recurved spine accents; gold-colored studs.
- Paracord-wrapped handle for comfortable, no-slip grip; includes durable nylon belt sheath.
- Perfect for steampunks, knife collectors, Asian weaponry enthusiasts or anyone who simply appreciates fine craftsmanship and avant garde design
- Overall length: 8 5/8"